9.04.2009

So here's to becoming an internet phenomenon...

Hello everyone,

Being that this is The Zero-Sum Game's first official post, I believe that I just gave everyone a semi-valid excuse to party - go ahead, grab that frosty beverage and drink it - you deserve it America. Basically the reasoning behind setting up this blog is to share my thoughts to the world. And no, I will be wasting the internet's precious space with useless babble (at least most of the time). Most of the time I shall try to concentrate on legitimate economic, political, and technological advancements/declines that are currently occuring across the globe. And in case you, the valued reader, are wondering exactly where I derived the blog title, "The Zero-Sum Game" from, I encourage you to look into applied mathematics (specifically Game Theory). In a nutshell, a Zero-Sum Game is a game, where in order for one player to win, the other must lose. And being that life is ultimately a huge game where only some people win, with the rest usually loosing (from a pragmatic viewpoint at least), I figured it is only fitting that I used such for the title of this blog. That is it for now, until next time - Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment